Saturday 22 January 2011

New Blog!

I'm new to writing a blog, but thought that it's a new year and time to try out new things!

One thing that I absolutely love is reading. I heart books - always have, always will. 

I always have a book or my Sony Reader with me, in case I can squeeze in a few pages of the book/s I am currently reading!

I have set myself a little challenge of reading 5 books per month (although I'm hoping I can read more!) as I have more than 100 unread books on my bookshelf alone, and that doesn't include the books that I can borrow from my mum and my sister!

To buy click here
To buy click here














So far this year I have already finished 2 books - Faithless by Karin Slaughter and Twelve Days of Christmas by Trisha Ashley. I have almost finished Walking Back to Happiness by Lucy Dillon, and I am three quarters of the way through Sense and Sensibility on my Sony Reader!

To buy click here
To buy click here

I am planning on writing blog posts with reviews of the books I read throughout the year, books I have read in previous years but would recommend everyone reading at some time in their lives and also confessing about the books I have purchased when I shouldn't have - due to not having any more room to store books! I will not get rid of any books either!

My final words of this evening are - Books are for life - they are there when you are feeling ill, when you need cheering up, when you are lonely or when you just need to relax. There are books for everyone and so many amazing authors out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment